Safedrive Risk Management and Driver Training Programme
Lockyers are delighted to announce our collaboration with Safedrive, Towergate’s Risk Management and Driver Training programme. The team passionately believe in a risk management-led approach to reducing the likelihood of occupational driving accidents, claims, and their consequential losses.
Safedrive work alongside businesses to ensure their drivers are properly licenced, profiled, trained and equipped, and cover all types of vehicles including cars, vans, HGVs and minibuses.
Culture and Processes
Safedrive assist in implementing the right culture and processes to promote better models of behaviour amongst the business’s drivers, identifying and retaining only those employees who drive safely and responsibly. By doing this, Safedrive succeeds in bringing down fuel and maintenance costs and lessening the likelihood of accidents.
What Safedrive provide:
- On-line Driver Audit
- Fleet Policy & Duty of Care Obligations advice
- Fleet Risk Calculator
- Driving Licence Checks – simplify your licence checking process for employees
- Fleet Vehicle Management – register, check and manage company owned, leased fleet vehicles or private vehicles being used for company business (Grey Fleet Vehicles)
- Driver Risk Assessments & E-Learning – identify weaknesses in driver safety knowledge and allocate bespoke E-Learning modules
- In Vehicle Driver Awareness Sessions – ‘at the wheel’ including fuel efficiency
- Classroom / Virtual Behaviour Workshops, (Bitesize /Half Day)
- Approved Driver CPC
- In vehicle camera recording systems (hard wired / plug-in)
- Telematic systems
Typically, implementing a fleet risk management program can eliminate or reduce risks encountered by drivers whilst at the same time, lowering fleet costs by reducing accidents, fuel costs and insurance premiums.
For more information contact the team at Lockyers or call 01924 278222.