Get Your insurance quote today!

Property Owners' Liability Insurance

If a third party, including tenants and visitors, is injured due to an accident on, or linked to, your property you may be liable for costs and damages. To make sure you have protection for liability for personal injury or property damage that happens in your building, or on land that you own, call Lockyers to discuss Property Owners Liability Insurance and review your risks.

Lockyers is a leading insurance broker, we have over 200 years of experience in the insurance business between us! This experience, combined with extensive buying power and the latest technology, means we can offer you the most intelligent insurance option for your commercial or residential property portfolio. Lockyers work with most UK branded insurers and we have the buying power to get competitive deals and access to exclusive products for you.

We aren’t just here to sell you a Property Owners Liability Insurance policy either. Once you become one of our clients we will work with you on an ongoing basis, adjusting the policy to meet the needs of your changing property portfolio. Should the worst happen and you need to claim, our dedicated claims team will handle your claim and can help to appoint contractors and claims professionals where needed. Getting you back to normal as soon as possible!


In addition to Property Owners’ Liability Insurance, Lockyers can also offer you additional commercial property cover including:

  • Buildings
  • Loss of rent
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Employers’ liability
  • Legal expenses
  • Subsidence
  • Terrorism
  • Contents
  • Contract works
  • Fly tipping
commercial insurance brokers
commercial insurance brokers
manufacturing and wholesale insurance
commercial insurance brokers
commercial insurance brokers
commercial insurance brokers