Get Your insurance quote today!
Lockyers are specialists at arranging Church Insurance. Our Church building insurance will protect your premises and contents, but equally important is liability protection for your trustees, staff, congregation and visitors. Lockyers are an independent insurance broker with access to specialist religious building insurers. Our experienced team can design a Church insurance package with the right cover at the right price. Giving you peace of mind without breaking the bank.
Once you become one of our clients we continue to work with you, adjusting the policy to meet your changing needs. Lockyers can also offer the services of a dedicated claims manager to help you through the process should the need arise.
Request a Callback
Cover can be Tailored to include:
- Public liability insurance – cover for claims due to injury or loss including damage to property or injury to a member of the public – Find out more
- Employers’ liability insurance – a legal requirement if you have 1 employee or more to cover against any action taken by any employee in the event of accident or loss – Find out more
- Property owners’ liability insurance – protection against 3rd party claims for personal injury or property damage that happens in your building or on land that you own
- Trustee indemnity insurance – protection against liability due to a wrongful act or error made by a trustee in the course of administering your organisation
- Buildings insurance – cover to protect your premises in the event of structural damage such as fire damage
- Contents insurance – cover for items such as fixtures and fittings from losses caused by damage and theft, especially when some items can be very expensive
- Terrorism insurance – protection for losses that occur due to acts of terrorism as declared by HM Government
- Business interruption insurance – cover for lost income that is due to an unexpected event that affects your business e.g. fire or flood so you can continue to pay bills and pay for increased costs such as renting alternative space while repairs take place