Residential Landlords’ Insurance

Get Your insurance quote today!

Residential Landlords’ Insurance

Lockyers specialises in residential landlord insurance. Your property is a valuable asset so whether you own a single property or a large portfolio, including those considered high risk such as in a flood area or with a history of subsidence. We are happy to quote for vacant / unoccupied buildings, houses of multiple occupancy and holiday homes.

Lockyers are a leading insurance broker, our team has over 200 years of experience in the insurance business between us! This experience, combined with extensive buying power and the latest technology, means we can offer you the most intelligent residential landlord insurance option for your property portfolio. Lockyers work with most UK branded insurers and we have the buying power to get competitive deals and access to exclusive products for our clients.

We aren’t just here to sell you a residential landlord policy either. Once you become one of our clients we will work with you on an ongoing basis, adjusting the policy to meet the needs of your changing property portfolio. Should the worst happen and you need to claim, our dedicated claims team will handle your claim and can help to appoint contractors and claims professionals where needed. Getting you back to normal as soon as possible!


Cover can be tailored to include

  • Buildings
  • Loss of rent
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Employers’ liability
  • Legal expenses
  • Subsidence
  • Terrorism
  • Contents
  • Contract works
  • Fly tipping
  • Property owners’ liability
commercial insurance brokers
commercial insurance brokers
manufacturing and wholesale insurance
commercial insurance brokers
commercial insurance brokers
commercial insurance brokers