Careers with Lockyers
Get Your Business insurance quote today!
VACANCY – ACCOUNT HANDLER
Lockyers are an award winning, commercial Insurance Broker in Wakefield and we are looking for an Account Handler to work full time within our experienced team.
We pride ourselves on providing a personal service to our clients, working with you to meet changing business needs; the right person will ensure quality service is provided to all clients at all times, in line with their needs and requirements.
This is a great opportunity to expand your insurance knowledge and experience in a fast paced and dynamic business. Lockyers offer a competitive basic salary with opportunities for exceptional bonuses and with a reward scheme that includes CII funding and Perk Box.
Our number one priority is customer service for both our existing and new clients
- Ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with both clients and insurers
- New Business
- Mid-Term Adjustments
- Premium Financing Arrangements
- Cover Note Issuance
- Ensure all business activity complies with FCA regulation and Company Policies
- Handle complaints
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and promote exceptional customer care standards at all times
- Promote and increase the use of in house premium finance schemes
- Support the Account Executives
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in Commercial Insurance
- Experience in using the Acturis System
- GCSE A-C in core subjects.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to:
Martin Weaver-Parker, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Lockyers we are always on the lookout for experienced, highly motivated people to join our team. In return, Lockyers offer an excellent reward package, benefits include Perk Box and CII funding to further your insurance career.
We want to build long term relationships with clients. We understand that we have to constantly meet their needs and expectations for this to happen and we pride ourselves on our attention to detail and our commitment to personal service.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Martin Weaver-Parker, Managing Director
Unit 7, The Office Village,
MY BUSINESS TOOLKIT is a helping hand for running your company. Lockyers give FREE access for all business clients to articles, “How To Guides” and template forms that cover many aspects of business management including: Preparing for a Product Recall, Legislation and Compliance, Business & Technology, Human Resources, Risk Management and Safety.