Careers with Lockyers
Get Your Business insurance quote today!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Lockyers are an award winning, commercial Insurance Broker in Wakefield. We need an Account Handler to work full time to provide technical, administrative and client service support for our experienced team of Account Executives.
We pride ourselves on providing a personal service to our clients, understanding their changing business needs; the right person will ensure quality service is provided to all clients at all times, in line with their requirements.
This is a great opportunity to expand your insurance knowledge and experience in a fast paced and dynamic business. Lockyers offer a competitive basic salary with opportunities for exceptional bonuses and with a reward scheme that includes CII funding and Perk Box.
Our number one priority is customer service for both our existing and new clients
- Ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with both clients and insurers when administering:
- New Business
- Mid-Term Adjustments
- Financing Arrangements
- Cover Note Issuance
- Identifying additional cover requirements
- Ensure all business activity complies with FCA regulation and Company Policies
- Handle complaints
- Achieve and maintain a high level of customer service and promote exceptional customer care standards at all times
- Promote and increase the use of in house premium finance schemes
- Support the Account Executives
Skills and Knowledge:
- 2 years experience in Commercial Insurance
- Basic understanding of commercial insurance products
- High level of computer literacy
- Experience in using the Acturis System
- GCSE A-C in core subjects.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to:
Martin Weaver-Parker, Managing Director
Unit 7, The Office Village,
MY BUSINESS TOOLKIT is a helping hand for running your company. Lockyers give FREE access for all business clients to articles, “How To Guides” and template forms that cover many aspects of business management including: Preparing for a Product Recall, Legislation and Compliance, Business & Technology, Human Resources, Risk Management and Safety.