Careers with Lockyers
Get Your Business insurance quote today!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Lockyers are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our award winning team. We are currently recruiting an ACCOUNT HANDLER – scroll down for more details. We pride ourselves on providing a personal service to our clients, understanding their changing business needs so we need the right people to ensure quality service is provided to all clients at all times.
Working for Lockyers provides you with a great opportunity to expand your insurance knowledge and experience in a fast paced and dynamic business.
We offer a competitive basic salary with opportunities for exceptional bonuses and a reward scheme that includes CII funding.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to Dan Barnfather, Branch Director on email@example.com
- Complete the administration of clients’ insurance requirements
- Deal with incoming enquiries from clients, insurers & other 3rd parties
- Input data into the Acturis system
- Raise invoices in line with Company accounting procedures
- Adhere to all FCA regulations and requirements and company policies
- Able to communicate clearly with people with various levels of knowledge across a variety of mediums
- High level interpersonal skills
- Client focus, reacting positively and effectively to our clients’ needs
- Team working, offering assistance and knowledge
- Problem solving using information and resources available
- Able to accept change in a positive manner
- Plan and organise workload to meet deadlines
- Business awareness of both your team and the Company
- Self development, participating in learning activities
- CII Certificate (or working towards this qualification) alternatively A level standard of education
- 2 years general broking experience
- Reasonable understanding of general insurance products
- High level of computer literacy including standard software packages