Camper Van Converter Insurance
Get Your Business insurance quote today!
designing your bespoke cover
In the same way that you spend time working with your customers to get the right design and fitting out camper vans to the highest standards, Lockyers’ experienced brokers design a camper van converter insurance solution to meet the exact needs of your business.
You need camper van builders insurance cover for:
- Road Risks – driving or moving vehicles as part of your day to day business activity
- Stock – cover for damage or theft of parts & materials / customer vehicles in your care, custody or control / vehicles for sale
- Employers’ liability insurance– a legal requirement if you have 1 employee or more to cover against any action taken by any employee in the event of accident or loss – Find out more
- Public liability insurance –– cover for claims due to injury or loss including damage to property or injury to a member of the public – Find out more
- Product liability insurance – covers the cost of compensation claims for injury or damage to people or properties by a faulty product that your business designs, manufacturers or supplies – Find out more
Once you become one of our clients we continue to work with you, adjusting the camper can converter insurance policy to meet the changing needs of your business. We understand that you have a busy life so we can also offer the services of a dedicated claims team to help you through the process should the need arise.